We welcome new Networkers. To be admitted into our Network, you should have a social work qualification or in other cases, a development qualification or experience in social developmental work. Please use the form below. As a member, you will benefit and contribute to the work of ASWNet in a number of ways:
- As a member, you can cite your ASWNet membership on your profile, email signature/footer, CV or other documents.
- You can use or attach the logo of the ASWNet available below as evidence of your membership.
- Use services of the Africa Independent Ethics Committee (AIEC) free of charge.
- Being interviewed (text, audio or video) on a selected social work topic or experience or writing a biography. You can view previous interviews and biographies here.
- Contribute to the history of social services, welfare and social work of your country (book chapter or web content). Examples – Egypt Zimbabwe South Africa
- Become a blogger (use this link to submit your first blog, we will then help you create your blog account on the ASWNet website).
- Write Expert Papers, Guidance Papers, Current Evidence Summaries, Expert Interviews, Novel Conclusions, Factual Pieces, Narratives, Opinion Piece or Experiential Pieces. More details about this publication available here.
- Contribute to the African Journal of Social Work or the Journal of Social Development as an author or reviewer.
- If you are looking for African COVID-19 publications, use this link.
- Participate in Kuumba, our mentoring program.
Members can also copy the text below and insert or paste as a hyperlink. Remember to paste as a hyperlink.
I am a member of the Africa Social Work Network (ASWNet)